Park Animal Hospital is seeking to add another associate to our busy, multi-doctor practice. Established decades ago, Park Animal Hospital has a long history in the community with a loyal client base. Our compassionate staff focuses on exceptional patient care, friendly customer service, and informative client education.
Located in beautiful Provo, Utah, our majestic mountains are a premier location for individuals seeking an active, outdoor lifestyle yet close to the culturally diverse Salt Lake City. Our facility includes five exam rooms, a dedicated dental suite, a well-equipped surgical suite, a comprehensive diagnostic in-house lab, digital radiology (including dental radiology), ultrasound, therapeutic laser, Snyder oxygen cage and computerized workstations throughout the hospital.
In addition to full medical, dental, and surgical capabilities, we offer full-service grooming. Also located on the property are two apartments that rent to staff members. One may be coming vacant and available.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated team player with exceptional communication skills and a high degree of integrity.
Our compensation and benefit plans are generous, competitive, and commensurate with experience, including:
- Guaranteed base salary with the opportunity to earn production
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $30,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues